SAMANTHA MAGAR | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW |

Samantha Magar, a very talented Rapper, Singer and Model who currently lives in Hongkong, permanently from Nepal talks to Black Art in an interview!


In your view, what is rap?

For me. Rap is the way to express thoughts and desire through poetry


When did you record your first song and what was the intention and expectations behind it?

I recorded for the first time around 3-4 years ago.
My intension was just to express my feelings and thoughts but there wasn't any expectation and it’s like I write what I feel.

Who is your favorite rap artist and why?

To be honest, I don’t have any favorite stuff in my life because they keep on changing and same thing. Same thing applies for my favorite rap artist too.

You had shot a video with basement some months ago and was scheduled to release on Valentine’s Day. When will it be releasing?

The information you got about the releasing date of the video was a rumor. (Laughs)  Well, I’m waiting for a right time. You know, like BOOOOM!

 If you get a chance to collaborate with a Nepali artist on a track. Whom do you wish to work with?

I really haven’t thought about it.

You do both rap and melody. Which genre do you prefer the most?

Rap. It’s because I can express more through it.

Choose one. Laure or Yama Buddha?

Yama Buddha

And in the end. what so you want to say to your supporters and newcomers?

Well for the supporters, I want to thank them for taking me the way I am and for the newcomers, I just want to say, “KEEP IT REAL”

I wish a very good luck to Samantha Magar for her upcoming music video "THE ANTHEM"
Jai Nepal



Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment