WHY LAURE?? (EXCLUSIVE: INTERVIEW - SYMFAMOUS)

SYMFAMOUS



Symfamous, the crew member of THE UNDERDOGS is one of the versatile rappers of the country. SYMFAMOUS is planning to release his mix-tape soon.

Here is an exclusive interview of SYMFAMOUS:

What is rap to you?

For me rap is an art form that I personally use to share my thoughts, situations I am in and things I see It is genre that is more than just music it’s a way of living for people like me.

You're the member of Underdogs. How did you guys came along together and got the conclusion to form a crew?

Well UNIQ, I and NYSHANG had a crew way back then. Then we all met through a mutual friend. We all loved hip-hop and we wanted to do something for the hip-hop scene here. So we decided we should form a crew we came with the name: THE UNDERDOGS; that’s it.

Who are your favorite artists and why?

Worldwide:

 Eminem
 Kendrick Lamar
J Cole
 Macklemore

I listen to them and like them a lot I’m into New School Hip-Hop.

Nepal:
Yama Buddha
Laure
Uniq
Manas Ghale
Grizl
Sacar

If you were Eminem for a day. What would you do?

Just be thankful for everything and admire the work that has been done I would just give a bow to myself (Laughs)

If you get a chance to work with a Nepali artist on a track, Whom do you wish to work with?

I’m workind with Lil Grizl and Sacar ATM. If I had chance, I’d wanna work with Laure, Yama Buddha and Manas Dai.

Hip-hop or Nephop?

Hip-hop                 

Laure or Yama Buddha?

I respect them both.

Grizl or Uniq?

Both

If there is a rap battle between Laure and Balen, whom would you support and why?

Laure, because I think his battling style is pretty unique and he has bars.


So, you want to say to your supporters and newcomers?

Keep loving hip-hop music. Keep supporting the artists. It will take time but if you have the passion you can make it through.


-Best wishes to SYMFAMOUS for his upcoming mixtape
 Jai Nepal




Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. I respect Balen & Laure both, both them em are dope but when suitation comes to choose one then I would favour Balen because, (I think) anybody can come up on the stage by writing 2-3 lines rap on his home. But the best part about rap battle is rebottle, I bet there's nobody who can rebottle like Balen did. But anyway its the people's choice, I dont wanna create any fault issue relating this subject so love as you like. Thanks ;-) plus Best of Luck, sym !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aman Tmg, yeah exactly. Choices differ from person to person.
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete