I WISH TO WORK WITH YAMA BUDDHA, LAURE AND UNIQ - ONIE |EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW|

Here is an exclusive interview of the famous battle rapper Onie, interviewed by Young Crud:

What is hip-hop?

- For me hip-hop is a reflection of society

In your view, what is rap?

- For me rap is presenting your state of mind and society with music.

When did you record your first song and what was the intention and expectations behind it?

- Well I recorded my 1st song with my Homie, Rapster Shuvam named “Satyee”. We tried to show our state of mind in hip-hop in that song it was a song from his mix tape and luckily we did a video as well of that song it was edited and taken by Red Production, Nishant Sharma is the owner of that, very young and talented fella, We had no huge expectation from that video but it went pretty good than we expected. It has more than 10,000 views and it was recorded in Young Wild and Free Records, Mixed and Mastered by Kale with Attitude.

If you get a chance to collaborate with a Nepali artist on a track. Whom do you wish to work with?

-In future, I really want to work with UNIQ, Laure and Yama Buddha.

Choose one. Laure or Yama Buddha?

- It’s hard to choose man, they both are like the two parts of a coin and the coin can be called Nepali hip-hop. Yama Buddha brought the scene and now Laure is running the scene. I will go with Yama Buddha in this one.

Can you say something about rap battle?

-Rap battle, the place where we can make each and every people listen to us for a while dissing other through your writing skills humor and all I would say that being a MC, You must know how to handle the battle crowd as well.

Mention some dope underrated battle rappers from Raw Barz.

-Well, I guess no one is underrated in the game. If he/she isn’t getting any attention then that person lacks something coz no one is perfect, everybody is good for own style. I got love for every battle rappers in Raw Barz.

And in the end, what do you want to say to your supporters and newcomers? 

-I really want to thank all the supporters of mine from the bottom of my heart. You’ve seen me growing since day 1 in battles. I learned so many things in just one year and got your support. Yeah, the last battle with Nasto went totally off but I will be back in season for sure. Currently, I am focusing on my music and for the new comers rap isn’t all about speaking slangs and all I know many children use rough word just because they saw in Raw Barz. Please know the fact that there are lots of things inside it. First, u gotta feel it and know it to step in the game.







Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment