NEXT ALBUM'S NOT JUST FOR HIP-HOP HEADS - NASTY'S INTERVIEW



Here is an exclusive interview of Nasty from TEC, by MC JAP:

What is hip-hop?
 It's a lifestyle. Something you feel and live by.
What is rap in your view?
Rap is a form of art which helps you express yourself with no regrets or shame.
Who are your inspirations?
There are many but the only ones I can think of right now is Eminem, Logic, MGk, Cole, Macklemore, Jon Bellion, Lana Del Rey, my team, my fans and a few people I can't name right now. I'm inspired by so many things and so many people. These are the names that came to me in the first 15 seconds of listening to your question.
What will you do if you meet with Logic?
Plan the second renaissance of hip-hop. And tell him my vision and plans, I know he'd love'em.
Whom do you want to feature with, in your tracks?
 There's a long list of such artists.
 When did you record your first song? Why?
I recorded my first song 2 years back because I wanted to pursue a career in rap.
What do you want to say about your coming album?
 It's gonna be something everyone can bump. Not just the hip-hop heads, everyone. On some timeless shit.
 What's your plan after this album?
 I can't speak of it right now. I'll definitely keep making music throughout this year and for all the years to come. But, I'll be doing a lot more with the music I make starting this album and all the album after that.
 At last what do you want to say to all your fans and supporters?
 I'd like to thank them for being so patient with us and giving us all the love. I also wanna tell'em that all the patience and the wait is gonna be worth it by the end of 2071. Lotta love, only love and nothing but love for them.
 Anything left you want to say?

I actually didn't wanna do this interview. But, I thought the fans wanted to hear more from me so, I didn't refuse.
Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment