LAURE VS BALEN IS A TIE, SAYS AIREASE - Exclusive Interview

AirEase, one of the most talented technical rappers of the country. He’s the leader of the crew “TruEast”
Here’s an exclusive interview of the rapper:




Malae Bal Matlab turned AirEase. Why?

Because I had to leave my past and aim for a bigger cause, change the rap scene in Nepal. So I had to start with myself.

In your view, what's rap?

RAP is poetry fused with emotions, but it has different techniques and without the proper use of them rap is nothing but rhymes.

When did you first record your song? who was your inspiration behind it?

I recorded my first song back in 2012, I was inspired from Eyedea.

Is technicality a must in rap?

The question is what do you understand by technicality in rap? Most of the people don’t understand that metaphor and simili are also techniques of rap or poetry so it’s a big YES.

Who is your favorite rapper and why?

Micheal Larsen also known as Eyedea is my favorite rapper because his songs have such a deep meaning that penetrated through this black box of mine.

If you get to meet Eyedea, what would be your first reaction?

I’d ask him "what is his perspective about life?"

Name your favorite rappers from Nepal.

Laure and MC Flo.

If Laure and Balen had battled. In your view who would have won?

I’d say it'd be a tie. Because both of them have their own style and lyrically both of them are off the notch.

In the end, what do you want to say to your supporters and newcomers?

I know it’s tough to make a spot in this genre now. Because the numbers of rappers are growing each day so to those who are in it seriously I’d like to say "please research well bout hip-hop before you call yourself a rapper"


I wish a very good luck to AirEase for the release of his new mix tape.
The first track from the mix tape titled “SARWASHRESTHA” is set to release on September 2nd, 2014


Click to watch the music video of song Laxya from TruEast: TruEast - Laxya (Music Video)






Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment