Exclusive: Interview with Brisk Timos | PARANORMALS |

Bri$k Timos, down from West London was born in Hongkong and raised up at Biratnagar, Nepal. He’s 16 years old and much into performing, writing bars, composing and recording those stuffs. He’s planning to do couple of music videos in the coming days.

Here’s the interview of young and Talented Emcee:



Why Brisk Timos and no other stage name?

-Because Bri$k means 'energetic' and 'Timos' is reverse of my real name. So I chose to keep this as my stage name.

Why did you choose rap?

-Because I used to write poems and rhyme words easily. So, slowly and gradually I got the knowledge and craft of Hip-hop and I chose this as my religion!

When did you first record your song? What did you feel and what were your expectations at that time?

-I first recorded my song in 2012 I guess, well I was about 14 years old. I felt like I have to work on some stuff but what I did was okay.

Nephop or Hip-hop? Why?

-I say, Hip-hop or nepali hip-hop because I'm spitting in both nep and English. Rapping isn’t about mixing two words, and in nephop there are lots of dope rappers who's been emceeing since ages and know the knowledge of hip-hop but moreover, there are people who only do love songs that's what I don't like. It’s not like I don't do love songs. But those cheesy rhymes and shit aren’t hip-hop so I am out of this Nephop thing.

Your inspirations?

-Biggie Tupac big pun big l Eminem DMX (WORLD WIDE HIPHOP) In Nepali hip-hop its (Purplesmoke, Poetic Confessionals, Master Subba, Mc Flo)

What do you want to say to your supporters, listeners and upcoming artists of the Hiphop scene?

-I would like to thank my supporters, because they're the reason why I do lotta tracks because of their love and support. Which makes me happy! And I would like to say something to upcoming hip-hop artists, keep it real, don't run for fame, spit real stuffs, don't just rhyme couple of words and act hard fam, learn about hip-hop, don't disrespect the culture. Listen to old school hip-hop!! Because I'm a old school head boy!


Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment