NAS IS BETTER THAN EMINEM - nepkinG |EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW|

Here is an exclusive interview of rapper Alish Bikram Shah AKA nepkinG:


What is rap to you?

In my view rap is story and I’m a story teller. The way to describe things that are happening in current situation and real life in the form of poetry is Rap. And it is also a modern music with a fast and strong rhyming of words.

Which was your first song and when did you record it?

My first son was “ K Dekhey Maile Aja “ which was recorded back at 2008 and was a home record.

Who is your biggest inspiration?

From Nephop, Girish and Pranil dai, Nirnaya Dai and Madzone.

 Internationally: - NAS, METHODMAN-REDMAN, LINKIN PARK, SNOOP DOGG, SHAGGY, EMINEM

Choose one: Eminem or Nas. Why?

Both rappers are good in their own way. But If I got to choose one from then, I think it would be Nas because I think Nas is lyrically stronger but I don’t mean to say that EMINEM isn’t good.                                          

Who are you favorite rappers from the country?

Girish Khatiwada, Nirnaya Da’ NSK, Madzone, Aidray and Duke.

Laure vs. Unik Poet. Whom do you think won?

Both are good. Unik Poet is best on his way and same thing goes to Laure too. Both are talented ones.

Say something about your upcoming projects.

Soon I’l drop my new official music video of “Timi Bina Sakdina” and I’m recently working with Madzone and Nirnaya dai on new projects.

Why did you choose this name, Nepking?

Nep refers to our country Nepal and King says that I’m from the Shah Dynasty, Joining those words, I’m nepkinG, the story teller.

 At last, what do you want to say to your fans and supporters?

You guys have kept on loving me and my songs. So keep supporting me and soon I’ll drop my new Official Music Video. And so many projects are on line and there’s a surprise for my fans too. Peace!


I wish a very good luck to nepkinG for his upcoming music video “Timi Bina Sakdina”
-Black Art

Share on Google Plus

About Biplav

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment